UC San Diego's Check Inn
Come for the tour. Stay for the experience.
Available: June 19th - September 5th, 2016
Attend a Triton Tour during the summer season and stay, when you "check in(n)" for up to three nights.
For more information on the Triton Tours, please visit http://admissions.ucsd.edu/tours!
Here’s how it works!
- Attend the Triton Tour & Admissions Information Session
- Spend the night in your own apartment
- Enjoy a walking tour of undergraduate Housing facilities
- Explore our residential Dining venues
- Meet and talk with current students
- Visit our libraries, notable architecture, and the Stuart Art Collection
- Take a walk down to the beach or jog around campus loop
- Visit Birch Aquarium and Scripps Institution of Oceanography
UC San Diego Check Inn guests will stay at The Village at Torrey Pines, one of the University’s newest communities and home to Transfer Students during the academic year. Located just a few miles from La Jolla’s famous beaches, shopping, and dining, the apartments feature modern amenities, contemporary décor, and are within easy walking distance of everything on campus. Explore The Village! View our virtual tours & model apartment photos.
Included in Your Stay:
- Ethernet / Wireless Internet
- Television with limited cable service
- Spacious, apartment-style housing that sleeps up to 6 guests
- Full-size kitchen and appliances
- Bed and bath linens
- Cookware & dinnerware
- Coffee Station including Coffeemaker, Coffee, Tea and Condiments
- Daily Housekeeping services
$130/per night for up to four guests. $20/per night each additional guest, maximum capacity of 6 guests per unit depending on availability and apartment layout.
Reservations & Eligibility
To participate in this housing program, you MUST first complete a reservation for a Triton Tour with UC San Diego Campus Tours. Your confirmation email for the Triton Tour will contain an access link to the online registration form for UC San Diego Check Inn Program.
Please note these housing reservations will be accepted on a first-come first-serve basis and should be submitted as early as possible, preferably at least two (2) weeks prior to your arrival date.
Please review the following documents for important details about UC San Diego Check Inn; including eligibility, rates, amenities, places to eat, driving directions and more.
In addition to UC San Diego Check Inn, we offer Guest Housing, Conference Group Packages and Meeting Planning Services. Whether you need housing for a visiting scholar, are hosting a corporate meeting, or are planning a family reunion, our attentive staff can coordinate the details necessary for a memorable event!
Conference & Meeting inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you arriving soon and need to make a reservation over the phone? Would you like to discuss special accommodation needs? You may contact Conference Services for further assistance during business hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm, at 858.534.4220 or email email@example.com.